Tennessee Affiliate Broker Exam Prep Edge Free Assessment for TN Real Estate Exam Prep
Complete a Free Practice Assessment
Below are free Tennessee real estate practice exam questions that will closely resemble your licensing exam. Review these questions and see what you know! The answers are provided beneath the question set.
1. Which of these must Tennessee licensees disclose relative to specific real estate transactions handled by their brokerages?
- Any family relationships
- Expected commission
- Immediate family relationships
- Other affiliate broker involvement
2. Jordan, a Tennessee principal broker, receives an earnest money check from her client. How long does she have to deposit the money into an escrow account?
- She has seven business days.
- She has three business days.
- She should deposit the money immediately upon the acceptance of an offer.
- There is no deadline.
3. Determine which of these is an example of commingling in Tennessee.
- Cynthia deposited her client's earnest money check into the firm's operating account.
- Jenson deposited his client's earnest money check into the firm's trust account.
- Jessica deposited her commission check into her brokerage firm's operating account.
- Sean withdrew funds from the firm's trust account to pay the rent.
4. What type of complaint is NOT under the Tennessee Real Estate Commission’s jurisdiction?
- A licensee prepared two sales contracts with different prices for the buyer and lender.
- An unlicensed person acted as an agent in a real estate transaction.
- A principal broker mismanaged a trust account.
- Two brokers involved in a transaction don’t agree on the final commission paid to them.
5. Which of the following is true about for sale signs in Tennessee?
- They must be located at least 20 feet away from the mailbox.
- They must be visible from the sidewalk.
- They must be visible from the street.
- They require the seller’s written permission to post.
6. Which of these statements about using social media for real estate advertising in Tennessee is true?
- Advertising on social media requires the same attention to detail and the same type of information as other advertising methods.
- Most brokerage firms prohibit social media advertising because it’s not possible to provide required information.
- Social media posts on a licensee’s personal page or account aren’t subject to Tennessee’s licensing laws and code of ethics.
- Social media posts that don’t include specific property information aren’t subject to Tennessee's licensing laws and code of ethics.
7. Which of these items do principal brokers in Tennessee need to retain?
- Property disclosure forms
- Transaction broker agreements
- Transaction broker agreements, property disclosure forms and leases
8. What needs to happen before a Tennessee licensee can legally offer gifts or prizes for the inducement of real estate sales or purchases?
- The licensee must allocate a certain dollar amount to gifts and prizes.
- The licensee must obtain a dollar amount agreement from all affiliate brokers in the firm.
- The licensee must obtain the principal broker’s approval.
- The licensee must pre-purchase all planned gifts and prizes.
For a more comprehensive view into the types of questions you can expect on the exam, sign up for our free assessment. You’ll have the chance to review a 99-question real estate practice exam at no cost to you. Note that answers are only provided upon purchasing Exam Prep.
If you’re ready to feel confident about your upcoming licensing exam, you can purchase our Tennessee real estate Exam Prep package. By purchasing one of our packages, you not only get to see the results from your free assessment, but you’ll also have access to an innovative Exam Prep Edge program that will put you in the best position to pass your test the first time around.
Here's What You Need to Know About Your Free Assessment
What is it?
Your free assessment consists of access to the Exam Prep Edge initial assessment exam that will give you immediate feedback on the topics you’ve mastered and the ones you still need to work on. Note that you’re required to purchase the program before you’re able to access the study materials or unlimited practice exams.
What do I need to do?
It's simple. Choose the program you want to try, sign up, and you're ready to get started. We won't even ask for credit card information until you're ready to buy.
Will my progress be saved?
Yes! The score from your free assessment will be saved. When you purchase the program, your progress will seamlessly transfer and you can pick up right where you left off.
What will it cost me?
Nothing at all! When we say free, we really mean it. Getting your real estate license is an investment and we want to show you how committed we are to helping you pass your exam. Take it for a test drive - you won’t be disappointed. Ready to buy?
Am I obligated to purchase by signing up?
Nope! We want you to be completely satisfied with Exam Prep Edge. You're not obligated to anything if you don't want to buy.
What happens when my free trial ends?
When you complete your free assessment, your program will be locked until you decide to purchase. If you like the program, you can purchase at any time. Get started!